REPORT MAKING AND SEARCH FOR SAVINGS
Through different statistical and reporting tools of Business Intelligence we can produce a consumption report that accomplishes the following:
- Facilitates the management of the travel agreement
- Optimizes budget and travel expenses
- Provides statistical information essential to decision making in regards to the structure of invoices and the management of travel expenses
Due to the analysis of Big Data we are able to show different scenarios of savings in regards to changes that can occur to the travel agreement (advance reservations, increase in use of restricted fares, increase in the use of the booking tool, etc.).
ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURE OF TRIPS AND BENCHMARKING
Currently we serve more than 16,000 companies and they all have access to the information contained in the consultation studies. This is an added value to our clients in that they have a model to compare with and thus can make improvements to their travel agreement. The most significant studies are:
- Analysis of the best time to purchase a flight
- Reports of benchmarking by sectors
- Analysis of how departure time affects the average price of flights
- Monthly variations in the average price of hotels
- Analysis of the evolutionary structure of travel as far as fares, advance booking and the use of the booking tool
- Low cost, hotel category, type of vehicle, etc.